Today’s Internet-based economy demands business networks be available round the clock; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Applications must be smart enough to automatically protect against unexpected security incidents. AA Network builds secure and stable business networks giving our customers the ability to adjust to changing traffic loads and maintain consistent application response times.
Data Backup, Storage and Recovery
Because data is the heart of every enterprise decision, implementing a data backup and recovery plan is an essential insurance measure in today’s computing environment. One of the most important assets to any company is the data collected and analyzed to make informed business decisions. Your data has great intrinsic value to your organization; both in significance of data to you and manpower used to generate this data. Backing up files protects against accidental loss of user data, database corruption, hardware failures, and even natural disasters. AA Network offers on-site, remote and cloud data backup and storage solutions to keep your data protected and your servers running safely.
Selecting Backup Security Plans
Many tools are available for backing up data. Some are fast and expensive while others are slow but very reliable. AA Network partners with you to build and implement the backup and recovery solutions that best fit your needs based on the following factors:
- Capacity. Can the backup hardware support the required load given your time and resource constraints?
- Reliability. Can you afford to sacrifice reliability to meet fiscal or time needs?
- Flexibility. Will this solution meet your needs as the organization grows?
- Speed. Are you willing to sacrifice speed to reduce costs?
- Cost. Does the backup solution it fit into your budget?